Montage at Mission Hills Homeowners Association
Regular Board Meeting (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
January 8, 2021, 9:30 A.M.
Join Zoom Meeting Instructions
Internet Link: Click here or enter to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86863330215
Meeting ID: 868 6333 0215
For assistance to join the meeting email email@example.com
15 minutes before the meeting start. (approximately)
Call to Order
Notification of Board Executive Session Actions
- Executive Session January 8, 2021
- Approval of Minutes of the November 13, 2020 – Regular Meeting
- Approve financials for October and November 2020
- Authorization to file lien(s) –
- Review status of Palm Tree Plan implementation –
- Corner Palo Verde removed.
- Palm tree lighting contract approved November 13, 2020. Implementation in process.
- Retroactive approval for the development of estimates for replacing concrete in Gerald Ford and Da Vall entries for future Reserve study updates by F & F Construction for NTE $250.
- Discussion on 2021 Reserve Study update independent review by STC Reserve Study Analysts.
- Appointment of Jean Range, Mary Yates, Gail Kramer, David Leytus, Thomas Harp and Jean-Guy Poitras to the Update Rules and Board Policies Committee to review and make recommendations on possible updates/changes. Appoint Tony Michaelis as Committee Chair.
- Approval of Ballot for the Mach 20, 2021 Annual Homeowners Meeting.
- Approval of installation of stacked stone on planters below entry signs at Gerald Ford entrance by F & F Construction for NTE $7,403.
- Retroactive approval for removal and stump grinding of fallen Palo Verde and other two overgrown Palo Verde at corner by Conserve LandCare for $425.
- Approval of proposal from F & F Construction for repair to perimeter walls for NTE $1,000.
- Approval of updated Chart of Accounts developed by Scott Reese in concert with Beck & Associates (Montage Auditor) and Jessica Baudhuin (PPM Controller).
- Approve re-painting the entrance and pedestrian gates per recommendation of the Architectural Review Committee by MC Builder for $2,150.
- Creation of Vehicle Programming for Gates/Garage Doors Committee and appointment of Gary Roman and Thomas Harp as members.
- Review 2021 Arborist Report from Pro Landscaping and approve payment for $xxx.
- Reimburse Scott Reese for the cost of Arvixe web hosting service for 2021 in the amount of $203.28.
- Architectural Review Committee Reports – Meeting Minutes of December 4, 2020 distributed December 7, 2020; Minutes of January 1, 2021 distributed January 4, 2021.
- Emergency Preparedness Committee Reports – Chuck Middleton
- Website Committee Report – Scott Reese
- Welcome Committee Report – Frank San Juan
- Gate Camera Committee Report – Robert Green
- Rio del Sol development – Report submitted December 28, 2020 by Scott Reese
- Management – Reports
- Correspondence – Homeowners
Next Board Meeting – Regular Board meeting March 12, 2021 at 9:30 AM via ZOOM.