Join Board of Directors on ZOOM
The COVID-19 virus is making participatory democracy difficult. Pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20 originally issued by California Governor Gavin Newsom on March 12, 2020, to further the State’s efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus. Members of the Montage at Mission Hills Home Owners Association may participate in the March 20, 10:00 A.M. General Meeting by teleconference.
The Montage Board of Directors is looking for ways to use technology to abide by public health directives regarding group gatherings during the current emergency and while continuing with important Association meetings and services. The Board has decided to use ZOOM – a web-based video conferencing service – to enable its members to watch and participate in this live Association meeting. A video of the meeting will be available for viewing by April 1 from a link provided on the 2021 Election Results webpage which will be found under the News tab of this website.
The Association Website Committee has prepared a special instructional guide to help members get up and running. The guide can be found here. Zoom Instruction Guide
Should you have further questions after having used the Zoom Instruction Guide, please refer to the additional written materials and videos provided from the links below. Should you have further questions you may contact the Montage Webmaster via email before Friday, March 19 at Noon at email@example.com to arrange a time to attempt to resolve your connection issue.
To join in, follow these instructions:
- Go to the website: https://zoom.us/join or https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85481302702
- Meeting ID: 854 8130 2702
- Phone Dial-in +1 669 900 9128 and follow instructions to enter the Meeting ID 854 8130 2702 followed by # key
For additional information on installing and using ZOOM click on this link. ZOOM HELP CENTER
- If you are joining the meeting via zoom and wish to make a comment on an item, press the “raise a hand” button. If you are joining the meeting by phone, press *9 to indicate a desire to make comment. The chair will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. Speakers will be limited to one minute.
- If you choose not to watch the Board of Directors meeting online but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 17. Please submit your comment to the Board President by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
- If you are watching/listening to the live stream of the Board meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific agenda item as it is being heard, you may also submit your comment, limited to 200 words or less, to the president of the Board at email@example.com.. Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations. Comments received after an agenda item will be made part of the record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
See the Website Links Below for More ZOOM Tutorials