Montage at Mission Hills Committees
The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers to serve on both standing (ongoing) and ad hoc (single-purpose short-term) Association committees. Committees serve in an advisory capacity, however, the Board Directors absolutely depend on the input, findings, and recommendations of its Committees. Committees meet as needed to approve a work program, conduct recurring activities, and respond to any tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
The Association accrues many benefits from Committees. Volunteers bring a variety of work experience, background, education, and perspective to the Association. This diversity provides both traditional and new approaches for addressing Association tasks, improving efficiencies, responsiveness, and service delivery.
Member involvement is critical to preserving the quality of life at Montage and assuring continuity of informed leadership within the Association. Participation builds the bonds between neighbors and strengthens the feeling of community. It takes every resident’s engagement to protect our investment and ensure the safety and security of Montage.
If you have an interest in serving on a Committee or receiving additional information about Committee participation or operations, click on the link in the Committee description below. Contact the relevant Committee Chairman, a member of the Board of Directors, or the property management company.
Architectural Review Committee
This Committee is responsible for the overall architectural and visual aesthetics of the Montage at Mission Hills development. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
This Committee is comprised of the Board President and Vice President and the Inspector(s) of Elections who is/are appointed by the Board to manage the Board’s annual election process. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
Emergency Preparedness and Safety Committee
This Committee advocates for the development of a safe, secure and prepared community in the event of an emergency. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
This Committee is responsible for the management, design, and administration of the Association website. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
Welcome and Social Committee
This Committee introduces new residents to the Montage community and Association. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
Ad Hoc Committees
Rio Del Sol Committee
This Committee is responsible for tracking and reporting on the progress of the Montecito Neighborhood in the Rio Del Sol Development located along the western boundary of Montage. To learn more about this Committee Click Here.
Board Committee Contacts
Board Committees meet as necessary upon the decision of the Committee Chair. For the dates and times of the next Committee meeting please see the Montage website or contact the Committee member below.
- Architectural Review Committee—Norm Giere ,email@example.com For more information about the Architectural and Landscape Committee Click Here.
- Elections Committee – Scott Reese, firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the Election Committee Clck Here
- Emergency Preparedness and Safety Committee—Chuck Middleton, email@example.com For more information about the Emergency Preparedness and Safety Committee Click Here.
- Welcome Committee—Frank San Juan, firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about the Welcome Committee Click Here.
- Website Committee—Scott Reese, email@example.com For more information about the Website Committee Click Here.
- Newsletter Input, Comments, Suggestions—Norm Giere, firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out how to contribute to the newsletter Click Here.