Montage at Mission Hills Homeowners Association
Regular Board Meeting (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
November 13, 2020, 9:30 A.M.
Join Zoom Meeting Instructions
Internet Link: Click here or enter to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87202078112
Meeting ID: 816 8102 0044
Call in phone number: 720 707 2699 (Have meeting ID # ready and follow prompts)
For assistance to join the meeting email email@example.com
15 minutes before the meeting start. (approximately)
Call to Order
Notification of Board Executive Session Actions
- Executive Session October 9, 2020
- Executive Session November 13, 2020
- Approval of Minutes of the September 11, 2020 – Regular Meeting
- Approve financials for August and September 2020
- Authorization to file lien(s) – APN 674-660-009 & APN 674-670-036
- Notification of investment of proceeds from CD that matured October 29, 2020 in NEW YORK CMNTY BK CD WESTBURY NY ACT/365 FDIC INSD CPN 0.200% DUE 11/09/22 DTD.
- Review status of Palm Tree Plan implementation – No new update to report submitted August 24, 2020 by Tom Tousignant
- Review status of proposed Rio del Sol development – Report submitted August 18, 2020 by Scott Reese
- Approval of proposed 2021 Reserve Study update from the Financial Committee.
- Approval of the proposed 2021 Budget proposed by the Finance committee.
- Approval of proposal from Beck and Company for December 2020 financial Analysis and taxes for NTE $1,450.
- Approval of proposal from Mercer’s Low Voltage for installation of new gate operators for the Da Vall exit gate for NTE $8,968.09.
- Approval of proposal from Mercer’s Low Voltage for installation of new hinges on the Da Vall entrance gate for NTE $1,580.65.
- Approval of proposal from Laguna Falls Custom Pools & Spas for fountain improvements: Gerald Ford – new filter cartridges, tank O-ring and pressure gage assembly; Da Vall – New filter cartridges, tank O-ring; remove & replace 3 LED lights that are out. Total NTE $2,340.
- Selection of Grayco Electric for installation of new perimeter lighting Phases I thru IV for NTE $12,190.00.
- Discussion on reimbursing Tom Tousignant for the Go Daddy licenses for the domain name MontageatMissionHills.com for 2 years for NTE $36.34
- Approve the selection of SCT for sole source for this level 3 financial review of our spreadsheets for NTE $xxxx.
- Approve renewal of the Board’s membership in Community Associations Institute for 2021 for $310.
- Establish rules committee to review rules and make recommendations on possible updates/changes.
- Discuss adding stacked stone to Gerald Ford entrance signs. AIR Committee to obtain bids from vendors vetted by PPM. Cost NTE $3,000.
- Conserve LandCare to add water “quick-connect” coupling in a vault in the Southwest corner of the detention basis near the catch basin for NTE $xxx.
- Architectural Review Committee Reports – Meeting Minutes of October 2, 2020 distributed October 6, 2020; Minutes of November 6, 2020 distributed November 10, 2020.
- Emergency Preparedness Committee Reports – Chuck Middleton
- Website Committee Report – Scott Reese
- Welcome Committee Report – Frank San Juan
- Gate Camera Committee Report – Robert Green
- Management – Reports
- Correspondence – Homeowners
Next Board Meeting – Regular Board meeting January 8, 2021 at 9:30 AM via ZOOM.