Montage at Mission Hills Homeowners Association
Regular Board Meeting (Virtual Zoom Meeting)
September 10, 2021, 9:30 A.M. (approximately)
Join Zoom Meeting Instructions
Internet Link: Click here or enter to join:
Meeting ID: 859 1342 4118
Call in – 1 669 900 9128
For assistance to join the meeting email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 minutes before the meeting start. (approximately)
Call to Order
Notification of Board Executive Session Actions
Executive Session September 10, 2021
Approval of Minutes of the July 9, 2021 – Regular Meeting
- Approve financials for May 2021 and June 2021
- Authorization to file lien(s) – None
- Revisit the Inspector of Elections Report submitted June 29, 2021
- Approval of proposal to provide and install sticker tag access systems at both gates and provide 50 sticker tags by Mercers Low Voltage, Inc for NTE $7,831.77
- Approve the draft update of the Montage Rules and Regulations and:
a. Send to Attorney for legal review.
b. Send to the homeowners for the required 30 day review and comment period extended to October 15th.
c. Schedule a Board ZOOM workshop to discuss the proposed update to the Montage Rules and Regulations for October 8th
- Approve proposed Charter for the Rules and Regulations Committee.
- Direct the Rules and Regulations Committee the review and update the Board policies and have proposed draft update available for Board approval at their November 12th meeting.
- Approve proposal from Conserve LandCare for repairs and improvements to the drainage within the detention basin for NTE $xxxx.
- Approve update to the Montage entrance sign being fabricated by Signarama to add Medallion Community signs for a new total of $748.08
- Appoint a delegation from Montage to meet with the City and Spectrum Cable to discuss June-July outages and measures being taken to ensure these are not repeated.
- Maintenance of pillars below planter on West side of Gerald Ford entrance: Select from proposals from xxxx to paint the pillars for NTE $xxxx or proposal from xxxx to install stacked stone on the pillars for NTE $xxxx.
- Discuss the results of the Community survey on alternative potential uses of the detention basin.
- Appoint the Board as the Finance Committee to develop the proposed 2022 Budget and 2022 Reserve Study update for presentation to the Board at the November 10th Board meeting.
- Direct the Community Manager to select a Certified arborist to evaluate the status on the remaining original date palm on the perimeter and recommend actions to be taken during 2022.
- Approval of invoice from Timothy Cline Insurance Agency for 2020/2021 Insurance in the amount of $xxxx.
- Approval of proposal from Stewy’s Lighting Maintenance for installing holiday lighting at the entrances for NTE $xxxx.
- Appoint Scott Reese as Inspector of Elections for the 2022 Board member election.
- Approve the Self Nomination Form for the 2022 Board of Directors to be sent to homeowners by October 1, 2021.
Approve purchase of ZOOM license for $150.00 per year.
- Architectural Review Committee Reports – Meeting Minutes of August 6, 2021, distributed August 9, 2021; Minutes of September 3, 2021 distributed September 6, 2021 – Norm Giere
- Emergency Preparedness Committee Report – Chuck Middleton
- Website Committee Report – Scott Reese
- Welcome Committee Report – Frank San Juan
- Gate Camera Committee Report – Robert Green
- Rule Committee Report – Tony Michaelis
- Rio del Sol development – Scott Reese
- Management – Reports
- Correspondence – Homeowners
Next Board Meeting –
Regular Board meeting November 12, 2021 at 9:30 AM via ZOOM.