Montage at Mission Hills
Regular Board Meeting – September 11, 2020
Virtual Meeting via ZOOM – 9:30 AM (approximately)
Call to Order
Notification of Board Executive Session Actions
- Executive Session September 11, 2020
- Approval of Minutes of the July 10, 2020 – Regular Meeting
- Approve financials for June and July 2020
- Authorization to file lien(s) – None
- CD Maturing July 23 with Barclays Bank for $30,000. Action taken: Available CD rates less than 1%. Did not reinvest. Money Market rate approximately same.
- CD Maturing October 29 with Wells Fargo Bank for $30,000. Request authority to roll over to new 1-year CD at best interest rate.
- Review status of Palm Tree Plan implementation – Report submitted August 24, 2020 by Tom Tousignant
- Review status of proposed Rio del Sol development – Report submitted August 18, 2020 by Scott Reese
- Approval of proposed Bid Package for Perimeter Palm Tree Lighting Contract. – Norm Giere
- Discussion on results of straw poll of homeowners on renewal of Social Membership agreement with Mission Hills Country Club – Scott Reese
- Approval of invoice from Timothy Cline Insurance Agency for 2020/2021 Insurance in the amount of $7,338.
- Approval of proposal for pumping drywell by Hammer Pumping in the amount NTE $3,600.
- Approval of proposal from Mercer’s Low Voltage for installing photo cell closure prevention devices on the three gates that currently do not have them for NTE $1,957.13.
- Approval of proposal from Stewy’s Lighting Maintenance for installing holiday lighting at the entrances for NTE $2,590.
- Appointment of the Board as the Finance Committee to develop the 2021 Reserve Study update and 2021 Draft Budget for presentation to the Board at the November 13th meeting.
- Set date for 2021 Annual Homeowner meeting for March 20, 2021.
- Appoint Scott Reese as Inspector of Elections for the 2021 Board member election.
- Approve the Self Nomination Form for the 2021 Board of Directors to be sent to homeowners by October 1, 2020.
- Discussion on proposals from Conserve LandCare:
- Prune 7 canopy trees in parkways and detention basin NTE $1,425.
- Replace cacti in raised beds under signs with lantana at Gerald Ford entrance NTE $555.
- Approval of Grayco estimate to replace broken resident “original yard lights” with RAB X34 light – Norm Giere
- Approval of Grayco estimate to replace Da Vall monument sign lighting with RAB X34 lights – Norm Giere
- Architectural Review Committee Reports – Meeting Minutes of July 3, 2020 distributed July 7, 2020; Minutes of August 7, 2020 distributed August 9, 2020; Meeting Minutes of September 4, 2020 distributes September 7, 2020.
- Emergency Preparedness Committee Reports – Chuck Middleton
- Website Committee Report – Scott Reese
- Welcome Committee Report – Frank San Juan
- Gate Camera Committee Report – Robert Green
- Management – Reports
- Correspondence – Homeowners
Next Board Meeting – Regular Board meeting November 13, 2020 at 9:30 AM via ZOOM.